Reply to this topicStart new topic
Status of CuriosityRover.com, A query on the status of the MSL Image info site
Bobby Richardson
post Dec 12 2017, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7792

ADMIN NOTE: Moved to Chit-Chat

SOLVED - Just checked tonight and site is back to full operation.

Thanks for reading!

Bobby R.

Hello Everyone,

If this is inappropriately-posted I apologize in advance.

Does anyone know anything about the status of the curiosityrover(dot)com site operated by Joe Knapp? It hasn't shown any updates since SOL 1813. It has been a mainstay since the very early days of the MSL and I have come to rely upon it for camera pointing information. Further, I don't have the wherewithal, software or mental,. to extract the info from the SPICE kernel(s).

I have tried to contact Mr. Knapp via email which bounced; and via Facebook, which as yet has not engendered a reply.

I saw that he retired from Bell several years ago. I do hope all is well with him.

Thanks for your attention everyone.

Bobby R.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:42 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.