Reply to this topicStart new topic
New MOC data release
tedstryk
post Dec 2 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #16

Interplanetary Dumpster Diver

Group: Admin
Member No.: 33

I am not sure of the answer to this, but it lies in whether or not it is the same people doing both types of work. If it is, it is easy to see how they might be pulled away. If not, it doesn't answer the mystery.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OWW
post Dec 18 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

What's up at msss? It's been over two months and no new CTX imagery released? Maybe because of the gully/crater release last week? blink.gif

+Quote Post
mcaplinger
post Dec 19 2006, 03:58 AM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 497

QUOTE (djellison @ Dec 2 2006, 12:13 AM) *
I don't mind it being late - but it's frustrating to see the PDS Imaging node report one date, then push it, then push it again, then we sail right past it without the data. I would rather they stuffed the release date out to mid Decmeber and release it when they say they will.

The data was delivered to PDS on schedule and has been on the PDS website for quite some time. Did you try looking there? Note the volumes for S11-S16 at the bottom of the page.

http://pdsimg.jpl.nasa.gov/Admin/resources...html#mgsMOCDSDP

The MOC Gallery update has been delayed, but so, it seems, has the USGS web access. You should note that the Gallery has always been a pro bono effort. I don't know what the status of the USGS pages is.

--------------------
Disclaimer: This post is based on public information only. Any opinions are my own.

+Quote Post
tedstryk
post Dec 19 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #19

Interplanetary Dumpster Diver

Group: Admin
Member No.: 33

Thanks! It's there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:01 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.