Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sad news
Stu
post Feb 20 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #1

The Poet Dude

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 60

Because so many of you were kind enough to post or send personal messages of support, I thought I'd let you know that Amber's test results came back to the vet's today and showed that there was nothing more that could be done to help her; she had a degenerative kidney condition that was just going to make her weaker and weaker, so Stella and I took the painful but easy decision to let her go when she was still free of pain, and after an injection into her drip she died peacefully in my arms, with me stroking her between the eyes as she loved, at just before 5pm.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ddeerrff
post Feb 20 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 251

So sorry Stu. I know how hard it is to lose a much loved pet. But now it's off to the Rainbow Bridge for Amber.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:10 PM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.