IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

NH model
Bill Harris
post Mar 13 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

BTW, and FWIW, here is a site that shows a newly-completed scale model of the New Horizons spacecraft:

http://www.myspacemuseum.com/newhorizons.htm

--Bill

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
nprev
post Mar 16 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #2

Merciless Robot

Group: Admin
Member No.: 602

Beautiful work!!! I wish that had both the skill & the time to do something like that.... sad.gif

--------------------
A few will take this knowledge and use this power of a dream realized as a force for change, an impetus for further discovery to make less ancient dreams real.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Bill Harris   NH model   Mar 13 2006, 02:26 PM
- - PhilCo126   Very nice indeed Is this a completely custom-ma...   Mar 14 2006, 10:50 AM
- - djellison   I've followed the progression of that at the S...   Mar 14 2006, 10:54 AM
- - nprev   Beautiful work!!! I wish that had bot...   Mar 16 2006, 01:09 AM
- - Decepticon   WOW! Great work.   Mar 17 2006, 03:45 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:18 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.