Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ohohoh!, While I'm around...
arccos
post Dec 23 2005, 01:20 PM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 131

MaG: Mně taky smile.gif.

A ze zkušenosti už vím, že tady nejsme jediní dva Češi smile.gif.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dot.dk
post Dec 23 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 107

A merry christmas and a happy new (Mars) year! biggrin.gif

Make sure you get the Opportunity to share the christmas Spirit with your loved ones!

--------------------
"I want to make as many people as possible feel like they are part of this adventure. We are going to give everybody a sense of what exploring the surface of another world is really like"
- Steven Squyres

+Quote Post
aldo12xu
post Dec 23 2005, 03:31 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 85

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody and all the best in the New Year!! It's been an exciting year and 2006 should be even better.....Homelate, McCool Hill, Victoria Crater!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ilbasso
post Dec 23 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 103

Happy Holidays, everybody!

In light of the resounding success of this forum, I hereby move that we name part of the MER hardware in honor of our esteemed forum administrator.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Doug Ellison Memorial Mars Bunny!

--------------------
Jonathan Ward
Manning the LCC at http://www.apollolaunchcontrol.com

+Quote Post
lyford
post Dec 23 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 124

QUOTE (ilbasso @ Dec 23 2005, 08:18 AM)
So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Doug Ellison Memorial Mars Bunny!

You mean the DEMMB-B? biggrin.gif

(nicely done, ilbasso!)

edit: fixed acronym

--------------------
Lyford Rome
"Zis is not nuts, zis is super-nuts!" Mathematician Richard Courant on viewing an Orion test

+Quote Post
dilo
post Dec 23 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 150

___ wheel.gif
__ smile.gif biggrin.gif
_ tongue.gif __ rolleyes.gif
wink.gif _____ cool.gif
____ mars.gif
____ pancam.gif
Happy Xmas and Fabulous New Year, my friends!

--------------------
I always think before posting! - Marco -

+Quote Post
Pertinax
post Dec 23 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 181

I wish a Merry Christmas to you all, and may God bless you in 2006.

-- Jacob Klee (Pertinax)

+Quote Post
djellison
post Dec 23 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #38

Founder

Group: Chairman
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (ilbasso @ Dec 23 2005, 04:18 PM)
...Memorial...

Am I dead yet? No one told me smile.gif

Doug

+Quote Post
Toma B
post Dec 24 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 384

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Don't have much time lately just drop by to wish you all verry merry chrismass... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
The scientist does not study nature because it is useful; he studies it because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is beautiful.
Jules H. Poincare

My "Astrophotos" gallery on flickr...

+Quote Post
Shaka
post Dec 25 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #40

Member No.: 618

"Mele Kalikimaka" That's Hawaii's way
to say Merry Christmas to you!

Bing, Maxene, Patti, and LaVerne

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My Grandpa goes to Mars every day and all I get are these lousy T-shirts!

+Quote Post
CosmicRocker
post Dec 25 2005, 08:57 AM
Post #41

Member No.: 116

You people really are the best. Thanks for putting up with me for so long. smile.gif

I really wanted to send out some sort of holiday greeting, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my attorney today, and on his advice I want to say to all of you:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this planet great (not to imply that Earth is necessarily greater than any other planet nor is it the only other planet in the Universe), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Ah Hell................. Have a Merry Christmas!!

...Except for the first line, that was edited and pasted from an email written by some anonymous author.

--------------------
...Tom

I'm not a Space Fan, I'm a Space Exploration Enthusiast.

+Quote Post
Reckless
post Dec 25 2005, 11:04 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 217

"and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee."

Oh that's typical of your species! Self self self! biggrin.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Reckless wink.gif

+Quote Post
abalone
post Dec 25 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 409

Best wishes from Down Under in OZ

We have now well and truely finished Xmas dinner and I can hardly walk I have had so much to eat (or is it drink). Only the Queens message to get through to complete the formalities

+Quote Post
Shaka
post Dec 25 2005, 11:05 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 618

QUOTE (CosmicRocker @ Dec 24 2005, 10:57 PM)
You people really are the best.  Thanks for putting up with me for so long.  smile.gif

snip legalese

I really wanted to send out some sort of holiday greeting, but
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:  This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.  It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.  It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.  This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Ah Hell.................    Have a Merry Christmas!! 

...Except for the first line, that was edited and pasted from an email written by some anonymous author.

You forgot the radio button at the bottom: "I have read and accept this greeting."
ALL greeting cards should have them. wink.gif

--------------------
My Grandpa goes to Mars every day and all I get are these lousy T-shirts!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:35 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.