post Nov 6 2017, 06:54 PM
Post #346

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 454

QUOTE (MoreInput @ Nov 5 2017, 02:29 PM) *
The table contains the following:
- The sols until 4895
- The watt-hours per sol as reported in the weekly MER report (https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/mission/status_opportunityAll.html)
- Also the tau factor and dust factor
- And the odometry
- In the column "Cleaning event" I marked the sols, which were reported that a cleaning event happend.
- The columns "Start site", "L sub S", "UTC at local noon" and activity I took from the Analyst's Notebook. (But only to Sol 4680).

For the first 250 Sols I don't have very much information. Is there any other source for this time?

This is really great, thank you for assembling it. For the firs 250 sols, did you try poking into the SOWG and Mission Manager's reports for each sol on the Analyst's Notebook? I didn't find all the missing information there, but some (e.g. odometry) was present in a random MM report I looked at.

For tau and dust, ask Mark Lemmon (Deimos on this forum) and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you.

--------------------
My blog - @elakdawalla on Twitter - Please support unmannedspaceflight.com by donating here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 12:26 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is a project of the Planetary Society and is funded by donations from visitors and members. Help keep this forum up and running by contributing here.