Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dave Lavery is visiting my studio, April 17 or 18
brellis
post Apr 8 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1700

Dave Lavery will be in town next week. He's jogging between JPL and Anaheim. Well, not actually jogging - but he is a really good bicyclist!

Is there any interest from UMSFers to come to my studio in South Pasadena for an afternoon/evening bbq with pool & spa, music and Dave? Please speak up if you'd prefer Wednesday the 17th or Thursday the 18th, if you have interest and/or inclination to attend!

I will PM location on Google Map to anyone who wants to put a human on the surface of South Pasadena! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brellis
post Apr 8 2013, 09:19 PM
Post #2

It's a family-friendly event. Bring your kids - there's plenty of room on the grill! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
brellis
post Apr 9 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #3

Okay, I will let Lavery pick the date. He's really smart, he'll know which day we should do this.

+Quote Post
brellis
post Apr 9 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #4

Wednesday the 17th is the date.

+Quote Post
brellis
post Apr 17 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #5

Due to some scheduling issues, Lavery will not be visiting my studio today. When he does, I will revive this thread.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:40 PM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.