Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Planetary Data Workshop, for both users and developers
elakdawalla
post Feb 7 2012, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 454

This looks like a cool workshop, and I would love to see some data users / software developers from this community attend it. I probably won't be able to go because of kids' summer vacation and travel. Note that there is no registration fee!!

Planetary Data: A Workshop for Users and Software Developers 2012

We are pleased to announce Planetary Data: A Workshop for Users and Software Developers to be held June 25-29, 2012, at Northern Arizona University (NAU) in Flagstaff, Arizona. The meeting facility is at the du Bois Conference Center on the NAU campus. The two content tracks will share a common day on Wednesday to hold talks of overlapping interest. One or both tracks can be attended and there is no registration fee for either. Abstract submissions for presentations and/or posters are due by April 30, 2012.

Planetary Data Users Track Goals:

● Share information on digital planetary data, including availability, access and analysis methods.
● Present how-to guides for locating, acquiring, processing and working with digital planetary data.

Planetary Software Developers Track Goals:

● Bring researchers and technology experts together to discuss and exchange ideas to identify difficult planetary research issues that can be addressed by software development.
● Present planetary data processing and software development methods and techniques.

--------------------
My website - My Patreon - @elakdawalla on Twitter - Please support unmannedspaceflight.com by donating here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- elakdawalla   Planetary Data Workshop   Feb 7 2012, 09:58 PM
- - mhoward   Sounds irresistible.   Feb 7 2012, 10:47 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:33 PM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.