IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nasaspaceflight.com affiliation, Sign up for Level 2!
djellison
post Jan 20 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Founder

Group: Chairman
Member No.: 1

For those of you that don't know, NASASpaceFlight.com (www.nasaspaceflight.com) is the world's most read space flight specific news media site, with 300,000 readers per month, and a forum that is the manned equivalent to UMSF for Unmanned Space Flight. It's managed by a fellow Brit, Chris Bergin - and we met a few months ago when I was giving a talk up in his home town of York.

Due to the recent initiative here at UMSF to generate some revenue for dedicated hosting, Chris has offered to help by donating a healthy percentage of revenue from UMSF referrals to the site's excellent and completely unique L2 subscription area.

Chris has an overview of L2 here :
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/forums/th...944&start=1

I myself am a paid up member of L2 and I never fail to be amazed by the quality and quantity of genuinely fascinating information that comes straight from the manned spaceflight coalface. I can personally recommend it as a great way to get thousands of presentations about Shuttle, Ares/Orion, ISS, ELVs and even rare Historical Apollo era content - in fact, watch the L2 ticker in the middle of the front page to get an idea of what's inside. During shuttle missions, you will find bang up to date checklists, same day MMT meeting presentations - everything a spaceflight enthusiast needs to follow along in as much detail as you could possibly want, live.

All the information on signing up at NSF and joining L2 is to be found here http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/l2/ - and Chris and I have agreed that UMSF will receive a nice referral fee if you mention UMSF during the Paypal process (in the Payment notes, along with your NSF Forum username) to pay for L2. Once you've done it - drop me an email ( doug@unmannedspaceflight.com ) so we can keep count! You get all the spaceflight information you could ever wish for, Chris gets a subscription, we get a new server - everyone wins!

Cheers

Doug
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:08 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.