IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Flickr Deletion Alert, January 8th deadline to save images!
Explorer1
post Nov 2 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5221

I know a lot of folks on UMSF use Flickr to upload their fantastic creations from our solar system; just putting this here in case anyone hasn't noticed:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2018...ents-Flickr-Pro

I'm sure regular users are aware, but if anyone has or knows of an old account with more than 1,000 photos, it might be time to start rescuing them. Starting January 8th they will be deleting from oldest to newest until down to 1,000.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fredk
post Nov 3 2018, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 152

And for posterity's sake I suspect our future selves will be eternally grateful if we use UMSF for image attachments whenever the filesizes are small enough, to avoid the dreaded lost attachments...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:47 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.