Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hinode, Formerly Solar-B
helvick
post Nov 4 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #16

Dublin Correspondent

Group: Admin
Member No.: 220

A new topic is possibly warranted but I had already posted this in the existing forum for the relevant craft

To be honest that thread had gone waay off topic into discussing launch vehicles and propulsion systems and I'm very happy that you created a new thread this looks like a mission that will generate some very nice and regular outupt for amateurs to pore over.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ups
post Nov 7 2006, 02:38 AM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 138

QUOTE (helvick @ Nov 4 2006, 01:38 AM) *
A new topic is possibly warranted but I had already posted this in the existing forum for the relevant craft

To be honest that thread had gone waay off topic into discussing launch vehicles and propulsion systems and I'm very happy that you created a new thread this looks like a mission that will generate some very nice and regular outupt for amateurs to pore over.

These threads could be merged ~ apologies didn't mean to hijack I had 'Hinode' on my mind when I posted.

Solar-B unsure.gif

At any rate the pictures will be special indeed. cool.gif

+Quote Post
jamescanvin
post Nov 7 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #18

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 16

Yeah, I'm not sure there is enough discussion to warrant multiple threads at the moment. I've merged the 'first light' ones, moved the launch vehicle discussion to a new thread (in Policy and Strategy) and renamed this thread.

James

--------------------
Twitter
Please support unmannedspaceflight.com by donating here

+Quote Post
spdf
post May 28 2007, 03:07 AM
Post #19

Group: Members
Member No.: 1150

if you are looking for some data

http://darts.isas.jaxa.jp/solarb/top.do

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 PM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.