IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Steven Squyres talk, National Portrait Gallery
dot.dk
post May 16 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

Just found this excellent Steve talk on YouTube. I like the panoramic picture of him laugh.gif pancam.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMLzn40XzQ

The part beginning here is a great recognition of all the great work done by so many in here from Steve. Great stuff smile.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMLzn40XzQ...tailpage#t=844s

--------------------
"I want to make as many people as possible feel like they are part of this adventure. We are going to give everybody a sense of what exploring the surface of another world is really like"
- Steven Squyres
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- dot.dk   Steven Squyres talk, National Portrait Gallery   May 16 2011, 10:51 PM
- - Oersted   Tusind tak!   May 20 2011, 10:15 PM
|- - dilo   QUOTE (Oersted @ May 20 2011, 10:15 PM) T...   Jun 4 2011, 08:04 PM
- - Oersted   BTW, there's a lovely recognition by SS at 14....   May 20 2011, 10:19 PM
|- - djellison   QUOTE (Oersted @ May 20 2011, 03:19 PM) (...   May 21 2011, 05:59 AM
- - Burmese   For me one of the most interesting tidbits was the...   Jun 4 2011, 11:45 AM
- - cIclops   Not Steve Squyres but Jim Bell giving a concise, c...   Aug 17 2012, 07:44 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:18 AM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is funded by the Planetary Society. Please consider supporting our work and many other projects by donating to the Society or becoming a member.