7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Member Questions to Administrators, Matters related to the Forum
Antdoghalo
post Sep 21 2020, 05:14 AM
Post #91

Group: Members
Member No.: 4972

Got a question, where can I post about a very large Google Earth overlay set I made of the planets?

--------------------
"Thats no moon... IT'S A TRAP!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nprev
post Sep 21 2020, 05:27 AM
Post #92

Group: Admin
Member No.: 602

Hmm. First off, wow, and good question, thanks for asking! smile.gif Sounds like it may be an extremely useful resource.

I think a new topic in "Image Processing Techniques" would be the best fit since it's obviously not planet nor mission specific, plus it sounds as if it could be used in many ways for other imaging/cartography applications by others.

--------------------
A few will take this knowledge and use this power of a dream realized as a force for change, an impetus for further discovery to make less ancient dreams real.

+Quote Post
Antdoghalo
post Sep 21 2020, 02:41 PM
Post #93

Group: Members
Member No.: 4972

Thanks! I added it there. Sorry if I spam posted the individual planets. I had to since the overlay was too big to post in one post and I plan to update it in the future (which would make it's size increase even more). The only workaround was to divide the overlay set and upload each individual piece with the Moon, Venus, and Mars being subdivided to allow for future updates).
http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.php?showtopic=8565
I hope you all find it useful (even if forum attachment size limits make it a bit of a chore to download the entirety of)

--------------------
"Thats no moon... IT'S A TRAP!"

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2020 - 11:09 PM
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT
Images posted on UnmannedSpaceflight.com may be copyrighted. Do not reproduce without permission. Read here for further information on space images and copyright.

OPINIONS AND MODERATION
Opinions expressed on UnmannedSpaceflight.com are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UnmannedSpaceflight.com or The Planetary Society. The all-volunteer UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderation team is wholly independent of The Planetary Society. The Planetary Society has no influence over decisions made by the UnmannedSpaceflight.com moderators.
SUPPORT THE FORUM
Unmannedspaceflight.com is a project of the Planetary Society and is funded by donations from visitors and members. Help keep this forum up and running by contributing here.