Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mars Opportunity Rover Sol 200 To 400 Video
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
aldo12xu
I just updated my Opportunity Mars rover video. The "movie" covers sols 200 to 400 generated from the Front Hazard images. I should have a Spirit video up by the weekend. They're sorta disjointed because the Front Haz camera is being used less frequently, but I hope everybody still finds them entertaining.

Cheers,
Aldo.
Tman
Hi Aldo, hui, just I'm landed again. What a trip! Thanks.

If you like, I had a constructive review to your video. I think you should give some breaks (intervals) therein - particularly when the Rover starts by a new location. And what about labeling with the official location names?

BTW, it's not important, it's only my taste, but the music is too "heavy" metal this time. biggrin.gif
Decepticon
I love the way the music is in sync with Ops movements!
aldo12xu
Yeah, Tman, I was actually thinking the same thing, regarding labeling the photos. I started typing the sol on each photo but gave up on that as it was taking too much time. So I think I'll just work on labelling the various locations or rocks, as you suggest........As for the music, the Blue Demons only have one or two slow songs. I was thinking of contacting a few other surf bands, like Los Straitjackets and Man Or Astroman, so stay tuned!!
wyogold
QUOTE (Tman @ Apr 15 2005, 08:06 AM)
Hi Aldo, hui, just I'm landed again. What a  trip! Thanks.

If you like, I had a constructive review to your video. I think you should give some breaks (intervals) therein - particularly when the Rover starts by a new location. And what about labeling with the official location names?

BTW, it's not important, it's only my taste, but the music is too "heavy" metal this time. biggrin.gif

TOO HEAVY METAL? blink.gif Why thats like saying this is too much like the garden of eden, or this tastes too much like pizza or or .. this feels too much like..umm err something that feels ummm really good. wink.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.